[wp-hackers] Shorthand: Appearance/switching themes?

Lee Rickler info at a5d.org
Sat Jan 7 11:21:19 UTC 2012

Depending on the project/ client i sometimes remove the ability to change themes, but, the original question was really to find out if there is something i'm missing or not quite understanding.

I care a lot about the vendor, i care a lot about WordPress.

Just asking questions, that's all.

And, yes, who hasn't had a client ring up in a panic because they've changed themes 'just to see what happens'?