[wp-hackers] Disable/ Stop "auto-draft" posts

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 01:09:17 UTC 2012

Andrew, well remembered. I believe that it happened in the new versions, I
had a customer who complained that the pictures posted by him were not
linked to the post and that was because it was enclosed the picture right
away.

I believe in older versions of WP only kept on the bench when he wrote the
title for example.