[wp-hackers] Idea- Rethinking Wordpress theme editor

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Fri Feb 24 20:50:39 UTC 2012

BTW that was meant totally for fun, not sarcasm.  I could definitely
hear Otto's deep voice
(http://theme.fm/2011/08/interview-otto-samuel-wood-wordpress-core-developer-2095/)
reading that line in a Most Interesting Man in the World commercial...
and that's exactly how I read his reply...

Brian Layman