[wp-hackers] Which PHP IDE do you use?

William Satterwhite whsatterwhite at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:23:01 UTC 2012

I use Textmate in OS X. It has a fairly simple interface and hasn't let me
down yet. Netbeans and Komodo for Windows based developers is nice. I liked
Netbeans once I had it setup to my personal preference. As far as Notepad++
goes, it's better than nothing, but there are far better IDE's out there.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Rustik <webmaster at callpri.com> wrote:

> John 3:16 Media <wp <at> john316media.com> writes:
>

> > Ok so I've decided I should look into a PHP IDE.  I've been using
> notepad++
> > but I think I need a full fledged IDE.  I'm interested to hear any
> > recommendations from you.  Free is always good but if the feature set is
> > good and the price is right, say $100 or less, I'd consider it.  So what
> > would you recommend?
> >

> I recommend Codelobster PHP Edition - http://www.codelobster.com
> It if absolutely free PHP IDE.

William H. Satterwhite