[wp-hackers] Getting the entire HTML page generated from WordPress

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Feb 6 19:26:43 UTC 2012

I've tried one solution from stackexchange:

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/a/41351/11506

Didn't seem to work though, the end buffering had problems and the content
was blank at the end. Or am I doing it wrong?

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://devrix.com