[wp-hackers] Regarding GSOC

William Satterwhite whsatterwhite at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:44:19 UTC 2012

Followed the link to your plugin and it seems to have a conflict in
personality, so I downloaded it. It checks out and is indeed a plugin for
adding a snow flake effect via jQuery and not a plugin to display products
from an OSCommerce shopping cart database as the plugin description
states...

"Plugin for displaying products from an OSCommerce shopping cart database"

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Pankaj Kumar Sharma <
sharmapankaj1992 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have made a small wordpress plugin present at
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/snow-effect-for-wordpress-using-jquery/
> I am looking for a mentor and a project.
> Could any one help me out ?
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> --
> Pankaj Kumar Sharma | पंकज कुमार शर्मा