[wp-hackers] Change file attachment URL - db field

Duncan O'Neill webservices at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Dec 19 17:53:05 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have a situation where I converted from one shopping cart
to another.

As a result, the attachment URLs ( which I can see via the
media library via the File URL field) need changing. There
are more than 150 products, so I don't want to do it manually
if I can helpit. As a trial run, I tried changing the GUID of an
attachment in the attachment's post entry in the database.
But this has no effect, the File URL in the media library for
that item has stayed the same.

So, where in the database is the attachment's URL held?

Alternatively, is there an easier way to bulk change
File URLs for attachment ( featured image ) media?

thanks in advance,

--
Duncan O'Neill
http://urbanlegendweb.co.nz/