[wp-hackers] Learning WordPress and Getting Support

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 07:48:46 UTC 2012

I've tried using the codex, but that's only good when you know what
functions you need to use to get to where your wanting to go.

Like I've written one plugin so far and used the settings api, and have
been told my implementation of it is heavily bloated, but unsure how
else to implement this, have used the validation stuff and everything it
can do, I think its just bloated in general perhaps ?

Thanks for the reply though.