[wp-hackers] Taxonomies and Attachments in WP3.5

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Fri Dec 7 16:09:49 UTC 2012

Not Thikcbox; nice; thats new for me, but important. Now I can step to this
soluiton on different free plugins, there use this thickbox solution in
backend.

UI: current is the most requirement, that the people will see the
hierarchical taxonomie and check the checkbox; for tags is the current UI
fine and very seldom I add a tree. Give it also changes on this part to add
tree inside the box of taxonomies,was not so easy before 3.5.

Ideas, Discussion:
I read all stuff about WP, I work, develop and use WP sind 0.7*. But the
time and my bad english is handycap for this topic.

Liebe Grüße
Frank

__
http://bueltge.de
http://inpsyde.com
http://marketpress.com
__
Frank Bültge
Tel:     +49 36428 169305
Mobil:  +49 170 5322053

Inpsyde GmbH, http://inpsyde.com
Mutzer Heide 3, 51467 Bergisch Gladbach

Steuernr: 204/5756/0999, Steueridentnr.: DE263849534
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Heinz Rohé
HRB 65224, Amtsgericht Köln