[wp-hackers] WooCommerce & subscriptions - advice please

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Tue Dec 4 06:54:09 UTC 2012

Duncan O'Neill wrote:
> I see that WooCommerce offers a premium "subscriptions" plugin,
> which I assume will do the job. Has anyone had experience working
> with this plugin / extension?

I've used this plugin and it's fantastic. It's very extensible in code,
and the developer is a great developer and is always adding new features
and fixing bugs.

I've talked to the developer about the plugin, and there are a lot of
nuances involved in the plugin (especially when working with PayPal)
that would make it fairly hard to write your own. Brent's done a lot of
work with this and understands the various problems behind it.

I'd definitely recommend using it, and the price isn't that high for the
quality of the plugin.

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>