[wp-hackers] Which version runs on Wordpress.com?

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Sun Dec 2 18:11:06 UTC 2012

We run "trunk" within reason. Depending on the current stability of
trunk, we try to keep as close to HEAD as possible. When there's
something big (e.g. the recent media changes) we wait until it's
pretty stable before running it on WordPress.com

Generally speaking all users are running the same code. There are some
exceptions to that, but generally speaking that's the case.

We currently run PHP 5.3 in production; looking to update to 5.4 soon.