[wp-hackers] Running several WordPress sites on the same server

Michael Clark dc153464a11bcf5aeb18180db28017fb.wp-hackers at planetmike.com
Sun Aug 26 03:45:29 UTC 2012

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 12:58:31 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> In short: Try your very hardest not to run multiple WordPress instances...
> and hooray for multisite. :-)

Is there a way to have two different sites (e.g. site1.example.com and
site2.example.com) running WordPress multi-site but have a separate,
non-WordPress app installed on the two sites? One of my sites has a
Dokuwiki installation  integrated into it, so I couldn't figure out how
to get WP to work nicely via multi-site. Thanks, this has been an
interesting discussion. Mike

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

Christmas Music 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week
http://www.ChristmasMusic247.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
 - Martin Luther King Jr.