[wp-hackers] Running several WordPress sites on the same server

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Thu Aug 23 02:27:24 UTC 2012

 > Also each site will need a unique users db.

This is a good deciding factor on why not to go MS.  Unique usernames is
often the deal breaker.

Google will show you some base scripts you can use for mass updating.
Look for for "WordPress mass update script" or EasyWPUpdate (Sheesh I
need to update that to not mention 2.2 and earlier. It still works fine!)

It you end up being CPanel driven, send me a direct email and I can
share some additional tools that I've not gotten into github yet.

-brian