[wp-hackers] WordPress Plugin for Multimedia page

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:45:25 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am looking for a plugin (hopefully completely for free) to create a
multimedia area in a website.

More precisely, I would like to use a plugin which allows me to upload
pictures (grouped in galleries) and videos and automatically display
them in a single page.
Alternatively, the plugin could create a hierarchy of pages in which
each page contains an item of my multimedia gallery.

In other words, a sort of plugin for portfolios.

Does anyone of you guys know a good plugin to do so?

I hope I was clear :)

Thanks

--
Dott. Pasquale Puzio