[wp-hackers] changing the category base and then removing it all together and doing this back and forth

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:57:27 UTC 2012

In addition to this question, I'd like to add the following too.

When I change the "category" base or remove it all together, what happens
to the register_taxonomy function. does get_taxonomies('','names') still
return "category" or does it return "browseBy"?

does register_taxonomy and and a taxonomy base name is related?