[wp-hackers] Sync pages from a dev site

Matt Slocum mattslocum at sharefaith.com
Mon Apr 2 19:48:27 UTC 2012

Hi, I know there was a similar topic earlier last month, but it was more
focused on having the same database. I have a 100% independent development
site. I need to import a bunch of page updates simultaneously from the dev
site to the live site. WP-impoter will not work because the pages currently
exists. I'm thinking about modifying/hooking the importer and trying to
make it to overwrite my current pages.

I looked for other plugins that would help me sync my dev site to my live
site. I can't just do a database dump because there are multiple things
(users/posts/media/comments/etc) that are on the live site that need to
stay.

Anyone have any tips or solutions for syncing dev pages to live pages?

Thanks,
Matt