[wp-hackers] simple question about RSS feeds

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Sep 29 09:26:38 UTC 2011

Yes you can!
First up, WordPress supports intersections between multiple taxonomies, just
query for both at the same time:
http://dd32.id.au/category/prefixed/wordpress-prefixes/?tag=colours

And then just hit the feed version:
http://dd32.id.au/category/prefixed/wordpress-prefixes/feed/?tag=colours
and all is good :)

(Yes, I'm aware Feeds are borked on my domain, I've got a empty line coming
from a Plugin somewhere that I haven't had time to track down)