[wp-hackers] php feed reader libraries

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Sat Sep 24 06:46:00 UTC 2011

Otto wrote:
> WordPress has SimplePie built in. Just use the built in function
> fetch_feed($url) to get an RSS feed and automatically parse it into a
> SimplePie object. It even handles caching the feed, with a 12 hour
> default cache time.

Further more, I'm the SimplePie maintainer (you can see me committing on
GitHub), and also a WordPress developer, so if you need any help, feel
free to email me.

As for the site mentioning that we've stopped development, I apologise,
I never got around to posting an update to that. I will do soon!
--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>