[wp-hackers] WordPress and Websockets

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Thu Sep 22 17:08:17 UTC 2011

Hosting limitations is a big issue and not just with websockets, PHP,
and WordPress. Python written websites have been dealing with at for
some time also, not too many hosting options outside of a VPS and
dedicated, which is a bummer when what is really needed is a lot of
storage space more than processing and software control.