[wp-hackers] Howto add network settings to WordPress?

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:28:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

I tried to find out if there was some info on how to add Network
settings to the wp-admin/network/settings.php page. AFAIK there is no
such thing or am I overlooking something?

If there's nothing available yet I'm willing to write a first draft (I
have added Network settings using wpmu_options and update_wpmu_options
hooks), but I would like to ask if some other people would be willing to
check my draft and enhance it?

--

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Werkdagen:
Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.

Postbus 14145
3508 SE Utrecht
The Netherlands

tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70