[wp-hackers] MySQL expert / professional troubleshooting for Wordpress site

Ian Douglas ian at powerfoundation.org
Fri Sep 2 13:06:51 UTC 2011

We can't keep one site stable and need professional help.

1. Can anyone recommend a MySQL expert, to rebuild a MySQL database driving a Wordpress site? I'm asking here first so that the person is sensitive to -- and knowledgeable about -- Wordpress.

2. Can anyone recommend a Wordpress expert to look through our installation for possible conflicts that might explain our current instability?

This would be paid work for the right person(s).

Any pointers or recommendations highly appreciated.

Thanks,
ian