[wp-hackers] Load page instead of including it

NewKind newkind at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:29:12 UTC 2011

Well it's just a landing page that would be displayed when user is using an unsupported page.
There are no loops or any particular content besides the hardcoded one, but what I'd like to have
on that page is the support for plugins to load theirs stuff, and wp header with wp footer.

So it's a page with hardcoded html code + content, but dynamically generated headers.

The way from integrating external pages with wp would be ideal but just like I said, there are issues
with including the wp-blog-header.php file on different environments. I don't want to use pages + page
templates as this strictly depends on users content.

Thanks