[wp-hackers] Roles & Access

Victor Font victor at victorfont.com
Thu Sep 1 12:30:55 UTC 2011

Hello Carel,

While I am not familiar with Justin's plugin, I have used membership plugins
on sites I've developed. Specifically, I've been using WP-eMember from Tips
and Tricks HQ. Membership plugins work by protecting the content of the
pages or posts. WP-eMember adds a meta box with the security features to the
bottom of the editing screens to pages and posts. Plugins can't recognize
CPT editing pages, but there is a work around. I ran into the same problem
with wanting to add Sharedaddy to a CPT editing page. I solved the problem
and wrote a How To article. The article is here:
http://www.victorfont.com/add-plug-in-meta-boxes-wordpress-custom-post-type-
editor-pages/. You could possibly use my code example and change it to call
Justin's functions.

Regards,
Victor

http://www.ultimatesdlc.com/