[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your wordpress life a little easier...

Dagan Henderson Dagan.Henderson at epyllion.com
Mon Oct 31 22:39:57 UTC 2011

I'm still wondering how relative URLs solve the underlying problem here. If you create the perception of totally segregated environments (dev, staging & production), but in reality, all three environments rely on the same WP tables, don't you create a content-developer's nightmare where publishing content to "staging" _actually_ publishes it to production as well?