[wp-hackers] And "The Last Word" trophy goes to....

Kunal Bhalla bhalla.kunal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 22:26:24 UTC 2011

Alternatively, using smart labels[1] in gmail automagically moves
almost all newsletter subscriptions -- such as google groups, mailman
emails, etc to the "Forums" label -- where you can choose to always
skip the inbox for such emails.

[1]: http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-in-gmail-labs-smart-labels.html

Kunal