[wp-hackers] WordPress in the Enterprise

Robert Lusby nanogwp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:52:55 UTC 2011

On 31/10/2011 19:29, Otto wrote:
> I don't believe I said that or anything of the sort. Might want double
> check your quotes here.

It was cleary stated by a number of people, including yourself, that
enterprise users are too small a use-case to consider making changes for.

Rather than beating around the bush here ... just want an honest answer
to that statement made by several key people.

Is WordPress working on improvements for Enterprise users? Or not?

If it is ... what is it doing about it?
If it isn't ... well already stated my views.