[wp-hackers] Configuring WordPress Environment / Server

Jeffrey Nolte jnolte at getmoxied.net
Mon Oct 31 05:14:33 UTC 2011

Hi Ryan,

This is exactly what I planned on doing, the only difference would be to use s3 for all document / media storage.  This is the same way the Ubuntu packages come and it got me thinking that this may be the best way to go about it.  We have 2 projects starting this upcoming week and we will be using the method you described with some slight modification.  I will be sure to report back with any progress I make with this system.

Thank you,

Jeff