[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 81, Issue 64

sam auciello info at samauciello.com
Sun Oct 30 16:56:59 UTC 2011

> That was a really excellent post!  Lots of details and a valid attempt to
> view the issue from many different perspectives; kudos.

Ditto.

> In that vein I would ask, are there any things we can do to move the ball
> down the field, even if only by a little bit?

I've said it before but I deffinitely like the idea of having an optional
constant value that changes the behavior of the whole installation.  I'm
not sure exactly what that would look like or how to make the documentation
clear enough to be generally useful but I think in light of the fact that I
keep hearing that everyone does it slightly differently an optional tweak
like this could be quite helpful.

Peace
~Sam