[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your, wordpress life a little easier...

Marcus Pope Marcus.Pope at springbox.com
Fri Oct 28 22:43:41 UTC 2011

No it doesn't suck that you're not in my world.  It sucks that I can use wordpress in my world because of it.  If our worlds merged we'd both be happy.  Oh well.

I'm with you all on pick a different product if I don't like it.  I'm with you on a number of your points.  But to say it can't be don't with root relative urls is incorrect, and it sucks that my frustration with Otto bled over to others.

I really am sorry for that.

But I'm also a believer in open source software, and would hope that ideas weren't stymied so quickly because they don't present a problem to a limited domain.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread too, I won't bother you all anymore.   I'll still support wordpress in every way that I can because I do like the product.  And I'll continue to push core filter hacks so that those who want root relative urls can have them.

Thanks,
Marcus