[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your wordpress life a little easier...

Marcus Pope Marcus.Pope at springbox.com
Fri Oct 28 20:10:05 UTC 2011

Do that dozens of times  a day between three environments and it becomes a complete waste of time, whereas with root-relative urls you don't need it at all.  For you it may be an ok cost, but for continuous integration environments we solved this problem years ago, and don't want to revert because of an architectural mistake.