[wp-hackers] Which editor do you use?

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:11:06 UTC 2011

Thanks everybody!

I find vim terrible lol Gonna try out the Phpstorm.

Microsoft editors are the best indeed, not sure but... they aren't up to
develop anything  for php, since they have asp for choose :( too bad. I need
to use different editors when creating themes and plugins, esp. themes, as
most editors aren't helpful rendering css sometimes, I try everything for
save time.