[wp-hackers] Which editor do you use?

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Mon Oct 17 21:48:13 UTC 2011

Pe 18.10.2011 00:30, Eric Mann a scris:

> But if you're spending a lot of time working in an IDE, *any IDE*, make sure
> you pick one that enables intellisense.  You'll thank yourself later. :-)

Sorry to correct this statement, but from what you say above it means
everyone should choose VS just because `intellisense` is what Microsoft
calls auto-completion or code cross-reference. And that pick should
definitely be on Windows.

So I suppose Eric wanted to suggest to pick and IDE with good code
completion. And that *definitely* can be VS or any other editor.