[wp-hackers] Page Redirect from Shortcode

Erick Hitter ehitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:07:54 UTC 2011

Claude,

I'd also recommend that you look at the External Permalinks Redux (
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/external-permalinks-redux/) and Page
Links To (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page-links-to/) plugins.

Both allow you to specify a URL to redirect a post or page to. External

Full disclosure: I'm the author of External Permalinks Redux.

Erick