[wp-hackers] Which hooks to alter the post tags metabox?

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:23:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to add more info to the post tags form (in
wp-admin/post-new.php) using the hooks:

'tag_category_form'
'tag_edit_form_fields'
'tag_edit_form'
'tag_add_form_fields'
'tag_add_form'

However this does not work. I'm not sure about these hooks, since it
doesn't work (the callback does not seem to be called). Any hints on
which hooks I can use to alter the post tags metabox?

Btw my goal is to add more lists like the 'choose from the most used
tags' as a means of helping users select certain 'required' tags, which
may not exist in the db already. Perhaps such a plugin exists already?

Thanks in advance!

grtz
BjornW