[wp-hackers] Reviews for Plugins

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Tue Nov 1 20:20:39 UTC 2011

The biggest stumbling block here is integration with the repository.

So to anyone in-the-know about WordPress.org ... is there an API available
for this so we could put together a patch?  Just thinking things through,
we'd probably need some kind of authentication hook (OAuth?) so that people
only vote once.  Besides that, just knowing *how* to submit the vote and
get rating information back from the system would be valuable.

Unless such an API already exists or could be built ... we aren't going to
get much further than screenshots and mockups.