[wp-hackers] Reviews for Plugins

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Tue Nov 1 17:48:14 UTC 2011

I'm not 100% sure how welcome that would be.  From a user perspective,
having the star rating widget in my site would be one more thing adding to
clutter.  Having WordPress automatically remind me to vote after X days
would be equally distracting.

However ... with the new pointers feature in 3.3 it would be relatively
easy for plugin/theme authors to take this into their own hands and remind
users to vote.