[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your, wordpress life a little easier...

Ryann Micua ryannmicua at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:58:37 UTC 2011

Oh it is a lot of work - using root relative urls i mean. I totally
understand. I don't expect it to be included either :)

Actually, now that I understand why Marcus created the plugin or this
thread, the focus should now be about making a "DEV, STAGING, LIVE"
setup work for wordpress in the same way that Marcus outlined. I think
the process is sound and good for generating content/modifications in
enterprise level projects and I'm pretty sure you've done something like
this in the past.

--
*Ryann Micua*
/Web Developer/