[wp-hackers] How to sync/mirror 2 WP multisite installs using one database?

Claudio Simeone mrbrog at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:04:46 UTC 2011

2011/5/27 Wilson Ricardo <wrgallinari at gmail.com>:

> Don't install 2 instances, just block the login from external network(or
> unlock for intranet and block the rest).
> It can be done using .htaccess on apache, limiting the access on wp-*login*.
> *php.

Hi Wilson,

thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately to me, the server separation is not done for security,
but for performance reasons (it's a particular type of load balancing)
so I have to use 2 servers: one dedicated to back-end operations
(read/write), and the other only for front-end (read only).

--
Claudio