[wp-hackers] Disable comments on pages post type

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Thu May 26 14:19:12 UTC 2011

Hi Rob, John's point that remove_post_type_support( 'page', 'comments' ); will remove them is a great way to do it, except that it adds code to the work WP has to do as opposed to removing the line takes away from the workload.

I'd just open page.php and remove the comment line if you never want it to be seen.

Chris