[wp-hackers] Is it safe to change users usernames ?

Philip Walton philip at philipwalton.com
Sun May 22 22:44:49 UTC 2011

I've had issues with manually changing a username in the database on
multisite. I haven't had any suchs issues on a single site installation.
But that's not to say that you couldn't

Button line, at least on multisite, it's more complicated than just
changing the value(s) in the users table in the database.