[wp-hackers] Multisite and Sidebar Widgets

James Tryon james at easilyamusedinc.com
Fri May 20 16:08:31 UTC 2011

I have used a templating plugin in the past that takes the first blog and sort  of clones it or saves the settings.

Then for all new blogs, it uses the template of the saved blog.

I have used New Blog Templates from wpmudevs but i bet there is a free one too
http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template

Hope that helps

Thank you for your time,
James Tryon, Creative Director

Easily Amused, Inc.
http://easilyamusedinc.com
P: (407) 278-5498 C: (407) 733-6473 T: easilyamused