[wp-hackers] Drag and drop panels in plugin's page

due chiacchiere info at duechiacchiere.it
Wed May 18 17:29:33 UTC 2011

You are my hero today, Helen :) I am testing your solution and it works
just fine indeed. I was actually able to simplify it a little bit, since
I'm using a "custom" stylesheet that partially overrides the default
one. As for storing the information, you will need some server-side
logic that gets the info from a jquery call and stores it in the
wp_options table. When "yourprefix_help_page" is called, it will read
the order from the database and display the panels accordingly :) I'm
still refining this part, but feel free to contact me if you need more
information about it.

Have a great day,
Dino.