[wp-hackers] Including javascript in the footer

Philip Walton philip at philipwalton.com
Wed May 11 19:28:24 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike, that method probably would work and does seem better than
calling wp_print_scripts() in the footer.

The reason there are factors I can't control is because I'm talking
about a development framework I use. In my framework the
add_settings_page() callback loads and outputs a view file and that view
file could contain any number of form objects and (since it's a
framework that is reused) I don't know whether or not the form in that
particular view file is going to require ajax validation before the form
object or subclass is instantiated.