[wp-hackers] title_li => redundant on lists

Charles K. Clarkson cclarkson at htcomp.net
Mon May 9 17:24:47 UTC 2011

On 5/9/2011 11:26 AM, Baki Goxhaj wrote:

> Is there a chance to turn "title_li" them off on the next version or so?

That would result in a *lot* web sites getting something very unexpected.

Using wp_parse_args() it is possible to quickly set up your own versions
of wp_list_pages() and wp_list_categories() with defaults of your own
choosing.

// Untested code
function custom_wp_list_pages( $args = '' ) {

     wp_list_pages( wp_parse_args( $args,  array(
         // Add your defaults here:
         'title_li' => '',
     ) ) );
}

Your new defaults will override the existing defaults.

HTH,

Charles Clarkson
--
Mobile Home Investor
Free Market Advocate

I'm not really a smart person. I just play one on the Internet.

Stephenville, TX
http://twitter.com/CharlesClarkson
+1 (254) 968-8328