[wp-hackers] Multisite plugins and theme

Mark E mark at simplercomputing.net
Tue Mar 29 14:19:15 UTC 2011

Anybody know if there's a way (via plugin or some way that doesn't
involved core code hacking) that could allow individual blog operators
in a multisite WP platform to install their own plugins and themes? I
know WP doesn't allow that normally and that site admins have control
over it. What I'm wonder is if there's a way to hand that control over
to the individual blog admins, so effective multisite winds up running
similar to a run single-site WP install.

Mark