[wp-hackers] Debugging WordPress in IDE

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Mon Mar 28 15:45:12 UTC 2011

Wow - this is the first full OpenSource debugging solution I've seen. I
didn't know there was one out there.

You've just added to my to do list, but thank you!

The Windows documentation is here:
http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/php/configure-php-environment-windows.html

I think I'll have to try this out on a staging server to see how much it
affects performance.

I wonder if you can set xdebug.remote_enable  at runtime..
--

Brian Layman