[wp-hackers] I need to find a site that uses Post Formats

Mitch Canter mitch at mitchcanter.com
Thu Mar 24 18:05:39 UTC 2011

I'm using them on http://www.studionashvegas.com/blog/ . Also my main loops are modified so only the "standard" post loops count toward the "posts per page" limit - there are always 10 standard posts but there can be any number of the other format types scattered in.

Mitch C
studionashvegas

Sent from my iPhone.