[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2011] Moving Wordpress

Azizur Rahman prodevstudio+wordpress at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:47:43 UTC 2011

Hi Piyush,

Here is my script that I recently made public.
https://github.com/ProDevStudio/wordpress-oneclick-migration

Take a look it and let me know if it would be of any help.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost-effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://prodevstudio.com

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://fridaykhutbah.com