[wp-hackers] dynamic_content?

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Sun Mar 20 20:17:30 UTC 2011

On Mar 20, 2011 12:20 PM, "Baki Goxhaj" <banago at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's quite a while now that every time I mean to use the dynamic_sidebar()
> functions I end up using dynamic_content() and I only get aware when I get
> an error message on the browsers.

I'm personally not a big fan of renaming things just because we can.
Especially while the widgets UI is relatively restrictive, I don't think
it's time to increase churn and ambiguity. Something like 'widget area'
might be better, but even then, I wouldn't support any renaming without it
being triggered by real changes to the API and UI.

Nacin