[wp-hackers] Confused regarding ideas for GSOC 2011

Gaurav Aggarwal gaurav91.2008 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:41:08 UTC 2011

And that doubt regarding Android 3.0 since Officially Honeycomb is for
tablets but some tablets are using hacked Android 2.2 so if we go by
Google's word and develop using 3.0 UI wil be aweseome to say the least but
if we use 2.2 UI won't be that good although that is very easy to develop
considering wordpress already have a android app for mobile phones.